Does a family member or close friend have a special occasion coming up? For a totally unique gift, one you and they can share with the world, make a tribute page on Squidoo!
Lensmaster SadieCope made this lens as a Christmas gift for her parents. The stories and memories that she shares are interesting to read and, I am positive, precious gifts to her lucky family.
Lensmaster tandemonimom made a special tribute lens for her grandmother's 100th birthday, definitely a noteworthy occasion. The outstanding pictures on this lens help tell Grannie's story, as well as that of the entire family tree. Making it even more special was the fact that this was tandemonimom's 100th lens on Squidoo!
One grandmother on Squidoo that most long-time lensmasters know well is lensmaster JaguarJulie's grandmother, Julia Nagy, who namesake Julie features on this special Superhero lens.
If you're not comfortable sharing your family stories with the world, consider starting with a four-legged family member. This very touching lens by lensmaster mukunda22 features some extra-special family pets.
If you're looking for a topic for your next lens, start by looking at home. Valentine's Day is coming up. Perhaps your beloved would appreciate a special tribute on Squidoo, guaranteed less fattening than any box of chocolates!
I made a tribute lens for my younger sister who died about three years ago. I'm thinking of advertising this on my blog that I'll make tribute lenses for people. Perhaps I would make it a reasonable $25 or $30 for a simple lens, just to offset my time spent.
ReplyDeleteThat's another great idea! I think you're on a roll!
ReplyDelete