Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Facebook Fan Pages - Do You Have One?

In order to help separate personal and business on Facebook, many Squidoo lensmasters are creating Facebook fan pages. These fan pages are similar to a regular page; you can add photos, links, discussions, and more while keeping everything oriented to your Squidoo business.

To create a fan page for yourself, start here. Add your Squidoo avatar so people will recognize you, then add other pertinent links and information.

Once you've created your Squidoo-related fan page, feel free to post the link in a comment here. You can also post it to a plexo on this lens, kindly provided by lensmaster JenniferAkers.

Here's my link. I hope you'll become a fan!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I have a Facebook Fan Page for my business and a Squidoo account. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-VA/That-Girls-Bath-Body/70670525463

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit to being confused by these fanbooks. Does that mean that when I post in my fanbook (assuming I made one) that it is not in my regular Facebook stream effectively isolating my friends and family from my business posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that is true, Brenda. The positive in that is that your close friends and family won't be bored by your business doings. Of course you can always ask your friends and family to become fans, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.