Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Kindle Is Number One!


Cool news My Kindle lens reached the number one spot on Squidoo this week. Hooray! That's a fabulous milestone, one that's getting harder and harder to achieve. The lens has always done well on its own, with decent traffic, clickouts, and sales, but I know that a recent angel blessing helped push it toward the top and to that angel I am very appreciative!

I've gotten a lot of comments on the Kindle lens recently from people who received a Kindle for Christmas, as well as those who really, really want one. It's nice to hear from satisfied Kindle customers, both present and future. I really enjoy my own Kindle and use it every day, reading far more than I did before I got it.

If you have a Kindle, make sure to check the bestsellers list regularly in the Kindle store and look for free books. Yesterday I downloaded a free daily devotional, a perfect addition to my daily Kindle reading. (Here's a link, but it's free for a limited time only so be sure to check the price before making your purchase.)

Here's to a year of good reading in 2010, Kindle style, and here's to more #1 lenses in the future for us all!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I wondered who had knocked me off the top spot this week...

    Congrats! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've been thinking of buying a Kindle myself, though I heard Apple might have an ebook reader in the chute, so I may wait a little longer to go E.

    I've had a few Kindles sell through affiliate links on my own sites (not Squidoo), and you can't beat the 10% cut Amazon gives you (at least you can't beat that % at Amazon!). :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.