Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Don't Let Your Written Voice Fade Away

As I was reading this article by Tom Maybrier about Using the Power of Voice to Improve Your Writing, it occurred to me that Squidoo writers have quite an advantage over print authors when it comes to revising our work. 

As writing styles change, as our personal style changes, as our audience (constantly) changes, we can go back anytime and revise or even totally rewrite an old lens to fit all those new things.  Had we published the same content in a book, it would eventually become totally outdated and just dry up and fade away. 

Do you have lenses that you're allowing to dry up and fade away?  I have a few.  What a shame to let that happen.

Time to do some revising. I don't want my written voice to fade away.  Do you?

Photo from DieselDemon via a Creative Commons license

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.