If you ever get stuck looking for images for your Squidoo lenses, for your blogs, or for Pinterest posts, then keep reading.
I've found a great resource that I want to share with you. It's called Image Monthly and it's a very inexpensive way for bloggers and marketers to not only learn about and keep in touch with the best web image advice, tools, and resources, the monthly subscription includes all that plus royalty free stock photos, quotes, and backgrounds you can use as you promote your online real estate.
This is a new program, just opening, and if you grab it now you'll save 50 percent. It's only $5 monthly and you can cancel anytime, so my advice is to sign up right now, try it out, and see if you find it helpful. As for me, I'm pretty sure it's going to be exactly what I need.
Rather than trying to explain what the program includes, I'm just going to send you to the information page where you can read all the details. Just click the graphic:
This is an affiliate link, but my commission doesn't increase the amount you pay. This is just produced by a very smart, very generous marketer who always - always - impresses me with everything she does.
Have you signed up for Image Monthly? I'd love for you to use it then let me know how this resource works out for you.
P.S. Here's a direct link to Image Monthly in case you have trouble clicking through the image above.
Thanks for promoting Image Monthly! I really appreciate it :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a terrific product, Kelly. Thank YOU!
Delete