It's always great to see a sale - of any amount - on my Squidoo dashboard. Sometimes, though, I wish I could ask someone, "Why did you buy that?"
This morning, for instance, there's a sale for a cow mascot costume from my How to Make a Cow Costume lens. I just have to wonder, here at the end of January, what's the occasion? Those costumes aren't cheap, so there has to be a reason someone sought it and bought it.
Chinese New Year, Groundhog Day, the Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, and President's Day are coming up. None of those conjure up visions of people walking around dressed like cows. Mardi Gras is just over a month away and things get pretty crazy down in New Orleans during that celebration. But cows? It's hard to know for sure.
I'm not complaining, mind you, just scratching my head and wondering. Perhaps I should add a question to my guestbook on that page, "Why are you planning to dress up as a cow?" Not that it's any of my business (helping people find or make cow costumes is my business), but sometimes I just have to wonder.
Why might you dress up like a cow? What are you celebrating? I'd sure love to know!

I've heard of some weird products bought on the back end of the Amazon associate's sales funnel...I've had some funny ones myself.
ReplyDeleteAt least this one fits the topic of the page. And I'm certainly not complaining about the sale!
Delete