Have I mentioned that I'm the new "Everything Kindle" Contributor on Squidoo? I recently talked about the new Contributor program here on the blog, but at that time I hadn't volunteered for an assignment. Well, now it's official.
Slowly but surely, I'm coming up with opportunities to promote lenses with a Kindle-related theme. I'm also reaching out to Kindle lovers and readers who aren't on Squidoo yet by creating lensmaking challenges like this one which solicits reviews of nonfiction Kindle books. Current lensmasters are encouraged to participate, too, so check it out if you're a reader.
I'll be offering more challenges as time goes by. For those who respond with a new lens, I'll be pinning those to my new Everything Kindle Pinterest board, tweeting them on my Twitter account, and promoting them in several other places.
This is a new program, but many of our Contributors are quickly building great networks for promoting lenses and lensmasters who write in the same niche. It's a win-win-win situation, benefiting the Contributor, lensmasters who want to take advantage of opportunities to have their work promoted, and the population of Squidoo as a whole.
If you're a Giant Squid and would like to apply for a Contributor position, keep your eyes open for an announcement coming up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.