Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Have You Discovered Your Dashboard?

Recently I undertook a project to examine all the information I could find on my Squidoo dashboard.  Actually, I just wanted to check out every link on there to see what information I didn't know existed and, by golly, I found some. 

So, I wrote a series of posts about the dashboard and its hidden treasures this week for SquidooHQ. 

The most useful information I found that I didn't know existed was the payout settings manager.  I didn't realize there was one place where I could see my cash and charity settings for each individual lens.  Or maybe I knew in the past but had forgotten (that happens to me a lot these days).

My favorite part of the dashboard, though, is the "sales" tab, or maybe it's just the lens list where I can see loads of statistics about all of my lenses all on one page, sorted in a variety of ways.

What's your favorite tool on the Squidoo dashboard?  I'd love to know how you use all the great information that's provided there. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the list of keywords people are using to get to my page, although I sometimes wonder how they got to me through the phrase they entered. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.