That's great that Megan made a personal video in this way...it certainly helps retain the integrity of the company because it seems that whenever someone quits...people like to "talk" or "gossip" about why they left...and that's how false rumors start.
I also understand Megan because there's times in life when you're ready for a change and you just need to pursue that new venture...sort of what's happened to me in the last couple of months with some of my other business ventures.
There's something about this time of year, too, probably since it's typically the start of school. I get antsy and start reevaluating my priorities, too. I wish you the best with the changes in your business, Rhonda!
Listened -- thanks to you, Susan for passing the information along & thanks to Megan, for years of support on Squidoo.
ReplyDeleteThanks For All You Have Done and Best wishes on your New Adventure!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that Megan made a personal video in this way...it certainly helps retain the integrity of the company because it seems that whenever someone quits...people like to "talk" or "gossip" about why they left...and that's how false rumors start.
ReplyDeleteI also understand Megan because there's times in life when you're ready for a change and you just need to pursue that new venture...sort of what's happened to me in the last couple of months with some of my other business ventures.
There's something about this time of year, too, probably since it's typically the start of school. I get antsy and start reevaluating my priorities, too. I wish you the best with the changes in your business, Rhonda!
Delete