Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

People Are Kind

I deal with lots of people online on a daily basis, mostly "newbie" lensmasters on Squidoo.

Just wanted to say here, for the record if anyone's keeping track, that there are so many very, very kind people out there.  I am touched daily by the appreciative emails that I receive and the lovely comments I get on my profile page. 

It takes time to seek out that profile page then compose an email or type a comment.  It's very, very humbling to be on the receiving end of such a generous gesture, usually multiple times a day.

I guess that's it, except just to say "thank you."  You make my day.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed!! I think Squidoo particularly attracts super nice folks. I am so thankful for all the friends I have made around the world - right at Squidoo! Amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Amazing folks and some super-duper friends!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.