Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Fun on Squidoo - With Prizes!

Have you seen SquidWoot on Squidoo?  The lensmaking challenge starts today and there will be a new one each Monday through July. With prizes!

First prize this week is an iPad so if you've always wanted one, hey, today could be your lucky day!

Visit the official SquidWoot announcement at SquidooHQ for information and rules. 

Ready, set . . . hey, where did everyone go?

2 comments:

  1. I had a very busy day and did not get as much done as I would have liked. However, I did complete a lens for this contest. It didn't win so no iPad for me but I am richer by a new lens, this one about Chocolate Frogs, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously a tough competition - Chocolate Frogs is an excellent lens! Congratulations, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.