Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lensmasters Make Me Smile


I really love lensmasters on Squidoo. I love them for a lot of reasons, but today I love them for the very kind comments they leave on my lenses.

Maybe I'm just insecure, but it certainly does make me feel good when people say they enjoy my work. I'm talking about really sincere comments, and I've had a lot of those lately.

Thank you, each of you, for making me smile. I hope my comments on your lenses make you smile, too.

(picture courtesy BL1961 through creative commons)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, just mentioned this post on Squidlog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thought Susan - it's really important to show your appreciation and reach out to people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make me smile as well but whether or not it has to do with insecurity is way beyond my limited mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flickr photo! That dog is unbelievably cute. Your post ain't half bad, either! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Often the kind comments are worth more than the money the lenses earn!

    The first comment I ever got on one of my lenses was from Kimberly Dawn Wells. That was fun. I was like "Look! People are reading my lenses! Woooooo...!!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.