
Have you noticed that "purple star" label on the left side of your lensmaster dashboard? It's been there for a very long time, always with a little mouse-over message explaining that purple stars aren't working yet, but they will be soon. Well, soon has arrived and the purple star program is now active, and was it ever worth the wait!
If you're not a Giant Squid and this program doesn't motivate you to make those 50 lenses and qualify for Giant, then I don't know what will. Only Giants are eligible for the purple star award and, indeed, only a few giant-made lenses will receive a purple star each week. When you see a purple star on a lens, you will know that it's a top-notch, high-quality lens, quality worth emulating. Purple star lenses will be showcased, announced on Squidoo weekly, so they won't be hard to find. If you're still trying to learn what makes a quality lens, seek these out and study them to learn what makes a really, really good lens.
Want to see the first group of recipients? They're included in this SquidU forum post, along with a link to the Purple Star lens with more details about the program. If you're serious about succeeding on Squidoo, this is material you will want to spend some time with. Enjoy!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for explaining. I wasn't aware of what the purple star program entailed.
Ryan
Thanks for posting the purple star program - I had almost forgotten about it. I followed your link to the forum to read about the winning lenses.
ReplyDeleteGood to know about. Now I want a purple star!
ReplyDelete