Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Have Fans! W00t!

Squidoo's latest update is all about having fun and interacting with other Squidoo lensmasters. Part of that fun is that every lensmaster now has a fan club. Fan clubs are to lensmasters what favorites are to lenses. You could always "favorite" a lens, and now you can "favorite" a lensmaster by joining his or her fan club. When I looked at my lensmaster page today, by golly I had an entourage of fans! See it? Cool! I have fans! [blush]

So, what can I do for these fans? I can send a Squidcast when I update a lens and my fans, as well as anyone who chose my lens as a favorite, will receive my Squidcast message, which will show up on their Favorites page. (You can access your Favorites page from the tab on your dashboard.) Are there other reasons to send a Squidcast? Well, one of my fans [blush] has thought of at least 50. Check out her lens for ideas.

Want to join my fan club? Sign up on my lensmaster page. Leave me a comment here with your lensmaster name and I'll join yours.

Not a lensmaster? There's no reason to wait any longer. Join Squidoo and start having fun - and making money - now!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am only 6 days behind this one! I joined your fan club, now let me go see who is in mine! Thanks for keeping me up on the latest squidoo news!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.