In yesterday's post I mentioned noticing techniques other lensmasters use that you might want to use in your own lenses, things such as creative uses of photos or different colors and fonts. To do these things, it takes some basic knowledge of HTML and how to use that code within the restrictions of Squidoo's modules.
While there are numerous excellent lenses on Squidoo that discuss HTML and explain how to use it, I found a new lens today that I think is outstanding. This lens covers just about everything you can probably think of that you might want to do to customize modules on your own lenses. And if it isn't on there yet, check again in a few days because lensmaster Music-Resource probably will have added it.
So, when you're ready to add some jazz, check out this How To Lens on Squidoo.
Here are my favorite CSS Tricks for Lenses, with some advanced techniques for jazzing things up.
ReplyDelete:o)
Great article. I too experience some success with the Easter Rush on my lense. Your article today has motivated me to be get over my shyness and become more involved in the Squid community.
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Jen