Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Squidoo Conference Call

A number of lensmasters (20 or so) were invited to participate in a conference call today to ask questions about current events on Squidoo.  Bonnie and Seth hosted and the group had the treat of putting voices with names of more than a dozen lensmasters over the 40-minute call as questions were asked and answered.

Here's a recording of the call so you can listen in.

The questions were great and the answers were candid and complete.  One quote that I took away from the 40-minute session was from Seth as he discussed the value of adding a personal story to a lens: "Value is created when someone is persuaded."  (You'll find that at 35:15 on the recording.)

Thanks to everyone who participated and especially to Seth and Bonnie for taking time out of their day to host the call.  If you weren't there but wish you would have been, 40 minutes spent listening to the recording will be time well spent.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link, Susan. I listened this morning. I think a call like that would be beneficial on a very regular basis as a way to make people feel connected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Response was so positive all around, I wouldn't be surprised if that were to happen, Brenda.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.