Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Time to Clean House on Squidoo

It's housekeeping time on Squidoo.

There's a new quest on my dashboard today - maybe you have it, too - called "Clean Up a Lens Day."  The point is to take a lens that is sitting down low on your dashboard and give it a nice freshening up.  In fact, the quest lens includes a list of 10 ways to clean up an old lens.  Fabulous tips!

If this quest doesn't apply to you, then bless you my friend.  You're a better squid than I.  As for me, I've actually been (slowly) working on freshening a few old lenses recently.  I feel better for it and the lenses I've updated have shot up in lensrank like Howard Wolowitz's rocket.

Will you accept the challenge and complete the quest?  Let me know, and feel free to leave a comment that includes the lensrank of your cleaned-up lens before and then after its freshening.  (Woohoo in advance for that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.