Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where to Find the Best Squidoo Tips

Want to learn more about Squidoo and how to make great lenses?  Then check out tips like these on the SquidooHQ blog.

All this time I should have been writing (and intended to write) tips like these right here on my own blog, but (no excuses) it seems I just didn't get here nearly as often as I intended.  Now, though, I'm writing tips (among other things) for the SQHQ blog on a regular basis and really enjoying both the writing and the feedback. 

The longer I'm on Squidoo, the more I discover that Squidoo (including the HQ blog) really is the best place to learn about Squidoo.

I'll keep writing here and I hope you'll keep reading.  Just don't overlook the source of all the excitement and information, and the best tips ever, Squidoo itself. 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Susan! I love that you've stayed focused and stuck with learning all the ins and out of Squidoo! I know you have lots of experience to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rhonda, and I owe it all to you for introducing me to Squidoo in the first place - just over five years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.