What do "man" and "machine" have to do with choosing titles for your Squidoo lenses?
You'll find the answer in The 2 Most Important Elements of a Great Lens Title, a post I wrote yesterday for the SquidooHQ blog.
I mentioned recently that SquidooHQ is the place to find great Squidoo tips, and this post is no exception. Pardon me if it appears that I'm tooting my own horn, but I'm basing this statement on the excellent feedback this man/machine post has received. So if you want to learn how to create a better title for your lenses and (most likely) get more traffic as a result, then just go read the post.
Then I'd love if you'd come back and leave a comment here to let me know your thoughts on the subject.
I agree that SquidooHQ is a great place to find Squidoo tips, Susan. Particularly helpful, I think, is that each post is tightly focused on one simple, focused subject.
ReplyDelete