Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Think You Might Want to Be a RocketMom?

You might have heard of RocketMoms, the invitation-only group of the smartest moms on Squidoo. The small-group mentoring atmosphere of RocketMoms has surpassed even the wildest expectations and the first three sessions of RocketMoms have produced hundreds of quality Squidoo lenses.

If you've thought that maybe you'd like to participate, but you weren't sure, here's some good news. RocketMoms will have a Try-It Week October 19-23, which will be an intensive teaching and lensmaking week for those who want to see exactly how the group works. If you like what you see, you'll be welcome to stick around for the next session of RocketMoms, a special six-week holiday lensbuilding session that promises to be superific and fantastical! (Feel free to substitute your favorite made-up super-adjectives.)

You'll need an invitation to participate in the Try-It Week. If you're interested, leave a comment here on this post with your name and email address and I'll see to it that you get the information you need. Comments are moderated and will not be published so your email will be safe and secure, I promise.

Remember, Try-It Week starts October 19 so you'll need to let me know right away. I hope to hear from you today. It's going to be a blast!

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently in the Rocketmoms 8 week program. I didn't get my assignment done for last week, but I do have the photos ready once I find the time! I've been so busy away from home the past week, and this week up doesn't look any different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry, hurry, Marsha! Graduation is coming up fast! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a mom, but I really enjoy visiting (and giving Squid Angel Blessings to) RocketMom lenses. There's a certain savoir-faire quality about them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.