Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Learn Squidoo in a Week

This is the "Try-It Week" for RocketMoms that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago; today is the last day.

On the RocketMoms forum, Bonnie (bdkz) presented a written lesson a day, along with supportive lenses. (Like me, Bonnie doesn't like to reinvent the wheel.) Today she published a lens that includes the five lessons with their associated homework lenses. The only thing you don't get on the lens is the great group discussions that followed on the forum.

Here's the Try RocketMoms lens. It's an outstanding teaching/learning tool. Whether you're a Squidoo newbie or you've been around for awhile, I would like to encourage you to browse the lens and then go back and visit, study, and apply the homework lenses. I guarantee you will learn some things you didn't know, well worth setting aside part of five days to really learn Squidoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.