Did you see today's Lens of the Day? It's Hotdog Halloween Costumes for the Whole Family by lensmaster luvmyludwig (Crystal). I think it's a brilliant sales lens, very well done with great content and keyword placement. Notice the black boxes dividing the sections and how Crystal included the best keywords shoppers are using to to find hotdog costumes for every member of the family. I checked "hotdog halloween costume" and the lens is on page 1 of Google!
I also like what Crystal included with the hot dog costumes. The ketchup and mustard costumes, the hot dog candy, a couple of videos, and a short link list plus just a few other things that fit her topic well but with the most important items at the top. I've seen so many lenses recently with a great main topic but that veer off into some other items that just don't fit. This lens is such a great example of what to include and what to leave off.
That's what I think. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.