I love people who ask questions, and I especially love when they apply the answers and advice they're given. And when they pour their hearts and souls into what they do, too, by golly what's not to love?
I know a new lensmaster like that. She's curious, she's teachable, she's a great writer, and now (I think she'll agree) she's hooked on Squidoo!
She's lensmaster strayspay, aka Carol, and she's our current featured "Squidoo Somebody." I hope you'll take a few minutes to read more about Carol, then visit her lenses and say hello.
P.S. If you'd like to learn more about how to Squidoo and what Squidoo can do for you and your business, consider signing up for our LIVE online "Learn to Squidoo" class, scheduled for September 24, 2009. Learn more HERE or reserve your seat now!
Have been a fan of Carol's since Day One. I love her writing. Go Carol!
ReplyDelete