Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

This Lensmaster Shares the Love

My Squidoo friend Arthur, aka Pantherart, is another lensmaster who prefers using his blog to showcase other lensmasters rather than himself. Seems there's a lot of that going around on Squidoo.

Arthur asked me for an interview and I was happy to comply. Here's the result.

Why not share your love with another Squidoo lensmaster, or a few. Leave a comment. Rate a lens. Send a note of encouragement to a lensmaster whose work you particularly enjoy. You might make someone's heart beat a little happier.

3 comments:

  1. Susan, you are so creative. I've given you a special award. Please stop by my blog for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to ask for help in updating and improving traffic to my squidoo lenses..

    Here is it: Website Information Provider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charles (PALS),

    I did go to your lens and have specific comments that I think would help, but there is no way to contact you through Squidoo. A guestbook on your lens would work, but the best thing to do is for you to enable your "Contact Me" link on your profile. That allows someone to send you a message without having to know your email address, via Squidoo. If you'll enable that link and leave me another message, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.