Well, I happened to be in the right place at the right time today and discovered a brand new module on Squidoo!
It's a photo gallery. Very, very cool! You can see it in action in this module on one of my lenses.
To add a photo gallery module to your lens, go to the module picker and look under "P" for "photo gallery."
TIP: Make sure that the pictures you use are similar in size, particularly in height. The thumbnails show in a neat row, but as the pictures rotate through, they show in their original size. If the sizes vary a lot, the modules below the gallery will "bounce" up and down as the pictures above rotate through. Bouncing modules aren't fun and may cause your visitors to click away before they finish reading your lens, definitely not cool.
From now on I'll be taking more and more pictures to go with my lenses, how about you? Let's hear it for Gil and the rest of the Squidoo staff. W00t!
I totally agree! The new module is fun and fast to implement! It adds life and energy to the lens, too!
ReplyDelete