Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Big News On Squidoo. Make That GIANT News!

Giant Squid 100 Club on Squidoo
Today's Giant Squid Day on Squidoo.   The most recent class of Giant Squids has been announced.  Congratulations to all of you!  I don't think I'll ever forget the day I found out I was a Giant Squid.  When the badge appeared on one of my lenses, I did a double take, checked a few other lenses just to be sure, then ran into the kitchen where I had no witnesses and jumped up and down for a long time!  I know exactly how all of you new Giants feel.  Oh, so good! 

It's also Giant Squid 100 Club Day, and I'm jumping up and down yet again because now I can display that badge, too.  I qualified!  Hooray for me and for all the new 100's!  As the honors get better, the rewards (and responsibilities) get bigger.  With so many excellent lensmasters on Squidoo, I have to wonder what will come next. 

In the meantime, W00t! 


7 comments:

  1. Susan, this is very new to me, but great fun. Your Squidoo blog is awesome. Congrats on your Giant Squid status. I need to learn more about Squidoo. Your blog helps. A lot. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Suko. If there's anything I can help you with regarding Squidoo, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Susan. You are very kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Susan♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    Congratulations!
    I knew the first time I visited your lenses that you would qualify. How exciting, hmmm?

    I was shocked to see that purple badge sitting on my lens yesterday, too. Seems I just started at Squidoo & five months later I'm looking at the next stop - 100 lenses. I hope to get there by August, to celebrate one year with Squidoo.

    Happy Wednesday, Giant 100!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very sweet, Seedplanter! Congratulations to you on Giant! I hope you have a wonderful, quick journey to 100! I know the Squidoo community will benefit from each of the next 50!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.