I just published my 99th lens! I'm shooting for the Giant Squids 100 Club and it looks like I'm almost there, but actually I have a lot of work to do. The criteria is 100 "quality" lenses and, although all of mine were quality at one time, I'm behind in updating several lenses and I must find time to refresh and renew probably half a dozen before the end of the month.
In the meantime, I haven't had a chance to promote numbers 97 or 98 at all. Number 100 is started, so hopefully I'll find time to put some really good finishing touches on it and start promoting it as well.
Think I'll make it? I hope so. Thanks for all the help and encouragement along the way!
Yes, I do think you'll make it. :) Kudos for all you hard work.
ReplyDeleteYeah Susan! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteI am about to publish my 99th also. then one more to the magic 100. then maybe 2-3 days to polish!
ReplyDeletehere's hoping we both make the Giant 100 Club!
I'm at lens 38 so I can't make applying for giant squid this time around but can apply by the March 31 deadline. Keep up the good work...I will go check out the 2 you list.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your encouragement! Mimi and Bonnie, I know I can always count on you. Joan, congratulations on your 99! Marsha, Giant is well worth waiting for. You'll have plenty of time to make some awesome lenses between now and the end of March!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to all,
Susan
I have to confess, I haven't read all your Lenses yet, but judging from the ones I have seen, you'll make it into the 100 club!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the polishing!