Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Okay, I'm a groupie. So, sue me.

Seth Godin just left a comment on my lens! Woah! That is so cool!

Do you know Seth? He's the head squid, founder of Squidoo. He's a very hands-on kind of guy and makes lots of lenses of his own when he isn't busy writing bestselling books, and I know he visits lenses and leaves comments because I see them from time to time. But this comment was on MY lens. And it was a very, very nice comment.

Woah! That is so cool! (Oh, I said that already.) Seth, you just made my day. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done.

    Thanks for visiting my new blog, I added this to my reader, and to my blogroll. I think we can all get a great Squidoo blog party going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth was the very first person to comment on my blog, it made me feel like 10 million bucks! Congrats, it's a wonderful feeling (and a great sign that you're doing good work).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.