Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Squidoo Tip of the Day

Want more visitors to your lens? More comments on your lenses? More stars? My tip of the day today is this: Visit the Squidoo Lens of the Day, leave a comment and rate the lens. Then go visit several lenses that are lensrolled on that lens and do the same thing there. Next, visit lenses of a few of the other people who have commented on the lens of the day. Leave more comments and stars. There's a good to excellent chance you will receive visits, stars, and comments in return.

Make your comments sincere; don't just bombard everyone with links to your own lenses. I have received personal emails from a few of the top lensmasters on Squidoo thanking me for my interesting comments on their lenses. I'll admit that I was flattered (I confess to being a bit of a Squidoo groupie), but mostly I was happy that those people will recognize me when they see me in the future - and recognition means a lot on Squidoo.

You can find the lens of the day in the right margin of your Squidoo dashboard so when you see it next time, use it as a reminder to go and do some socializing Squidoo style with your original, creative, and sincere comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.