Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'd Rather do Squidoo than . . .

. . . almost anything, really. I love Squidoo! Unfortunately, my Squidoo time is more limited than I would like it to be, but I don't let little things, like cleaning my house, get in the way when I find a few free minutes. Squidoo trumps dusting and cleaning every time!

One of my favorite lensmasters, rms (a.k.a. Robin), seems to agree and says it so well in one of my all-time favorite lenses. If you choose Squidoo over the broom, too, you'll love this lens.

1 comment:

  1. I choose Squidoo over a broom any day. Then again, I also choose a book, a kid, a friend, almost anything over the broom. LOL - but squidoo is right up there near the top of that long list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.