It's really hard to believe that Christmas is just a few days away. It's been a nice holiday sales season and I'm not looking forward to watching the volume of Squidoo visits and sales start dropping like Santa's tired elves on December 26th.
I do have a couple of lenses that I'm counting on for after-Christmas shoppers, though, then there's the New Year's resolutions crowd and I'm hoping to profit from that as well. Valentine's Day will be next. After that, Easter will be here before we know it, then summer, then we'll start preparing for Christmas all over again. Say it with me: Time flies when you're having fun!
This year has been different for our family. We spent the first few months building a new house and the next several months getting it furnished and settling in. With all that we've had going on for the last year and a half, my concentration has been on family. And you know what? It's been nice! But now it's time to get back to business.
For me, it's time to re-balance the priority scale. Family will always be first, but I'm looking forward to having some time freed up again to dedicate to the online things that I love. Over the next several days I'll be reassessing, setting goals, and making lists and plans for 2013. It's been a very, very good year, but it's time to move on. I can hardly wait!
How about you? Have you made any New Year's resolutions? Feel free to share your thoughts and goals.
Image used via a Creative Commons license

Oh I love the new year, setting goals, making imaging boards. I am making notes now, but I won't officially get started until after Christmas! Years ago, Mary Kay training taught us about priorities - God first, Family second, Career third. Like you, I try to keep things in line, but I do love my Squidoo-ing! And I look forward to a fantastic 2013!
ReplyDelete