Please don't hijack the Pinterest home page. Sheesh!
I follow quite a few people on Pinterest, but how irritating when one of those people pins and pins and pins, taking nearly every spot on the home page. It's easy to tell it's one person, too, just by the similarity of the pins. Makes it very tempting - and quite easy - to click their "Unfollow all boards" link.
If you want to keep your Pinterest friends, just pin a little bit at a time. Then go back later and pin a little more. Be courteous!
Please?
(Getting off the soapbox now.)
P.S. Wondering how this is related to Squidoo? Pinterest is a fabulous place for finding cool stuff, including cool lenses. I hope you're (judiciously) pinning your best lenses there for others to find.
Ut oh! I just pinned a bunch of mac and cheese recipes the other day, hope it wasn't me that had you hopping on the soapbox :O And just so you know I wasn't doing it to get on the front page (although I can definitely see how it might look)... the board was looking lonely and I had a few minutes to spare to add something to it.
ReplyDeleteNo, it wasn't your mac & cheese - sorry I missed that! LOL I think some people just don't realize what happens when they do pin after pin, quickly. I was in a "soapbox" mood when I wrote that. Probably should have been nicer about it. :/
ReplyDelete