A few days ago, I blogged about the Purple Star contest going on over Memorial Day weekend at Squidoo. I was excited because during the contest non-Giant Squids were eligible to receive purple stars for their lenses. We have so many talented almost-Giants and this would be a great opportunity for them.
I also mentioned that one purple star recipient's name would be drawn from a hat and that person would become Purple Star Queen (or King) for the week. Royal duties would include choosing the week's 20 purple star lenses.
Well, guess whose name was drawn.
It was mine! Can you believe it? I just found out and I can't stop smiling!
For the next week I will wear an imaginary crown (unless there's another perk I don't know about - I'll be watching for a package) and search for 20 of the best lenses in the Squidoo kingdom. Ooh, what fun! Oh, what work! In fact, how will I choose?
It won't be easy narrowing the best down to 20, but I'll manage. I can't wait to get started.
Let the royal festivities begin!
Congratulations, Susan. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Queen Susan!
ReplyDelete