
I'm exhausted.
You already know that I've been serving as Purple Star Queen this week. That means I had to find 20 great lenses worthy of the Squidoo purple star award.
It was easy to find good lenses. It was hard to narrow them down to 20 great lenses!
But I did it.
And I wrote about it on this new lens, a fairy tale in real life.
This queen is worn out from having so much fun. She's happy to retire her crown. She'll cherish the memories and all the amazingly wonderful comments she's received.
If you find a lens that is purple star-worthy (here are the rules), be sure and nominate it. It'll make the full-time queen's job much easier.
It was easy to find good lenses. It was hard to narrow them down to 20 great lenses!
But I did it.
And I wrote about it on this new lens, a fairy tale in real life.
This queen is worn out from having so much fun. She's happy to retire her crown. She'll cherish the memories and all the amazingly wonderful comments she's received.
If you find a lens that is purple star-worthy (here are the rules), be sure and nominate it. It'll make the full-time queen's job much easier.
And it is a super lens, too! Congratulations your purple star and a super reign!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your purple star! WOW, 20 great lenses all worthy of the Squidoo purple star award.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.squidoo.com/buy_iphones