Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Help Me Bump My Lens?

I guess nobody likes eBay videos or eBay humor anymore (and that is entirely possible).

Or maybe I've just ignored my lowest-ranking lens for too long.

Either way, it's number 169 of my 169 published lenses. I just checked and it appears that every single video link is working. That, frankly, is amazing.

I actually kind of like this lens. So I tweaked a few things, put a poll near the top, and twittered it. It'll be on its way to Facebook as soon as I finish here.

Lensrank is 282,491 today. What will it be tomorrow?

Want to help bump it up? Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. FOLLOW-UP: Lensrank has updated and the lens has gone from 282,491 before my post to 69,390. The lens had four visits from the blog, two more from google reader (so actually six from the blog), three from facebook, and none from twitter. Only one person voted in the poll while five left comments, which was a bit surprising.

    The lensrank improvement is quite good, but what would I do differently next time? Next time I would give the reader (of the post and of the tweet and the facebook post) a reason to visit the lens that would benefit THEM and not ME.

    It was an experiment. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bumping isn't over...forgot to look at when you created that lens. So much has changed on eBay and with online shopping in a fairly short timeframe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.