Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kris Allen and Me

Kris Allen lens of the day on SquidooWhat do Kris Allen and I have in common? We've both recently been surprised with an unexpected honor.

Kris, of course, is the new American Idol. I, on the other hand, have received the honor of having the Lens of the Day on Squidoo today for, whadya know, my Kris Allen, American Idol lens.

Kris Allen was surprised with his honor. I was surprised with mine, too.

Wow. I'm in great company.

Congratulations, Kris! Go, me!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations again, Susan. A well-earned LOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of you. I will check out your famous lens soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Congratulations again from me, too! You and Kris both deserve these honors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.