Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Have You Caught the Spirit of Squidoo?

I love Squidoo, love the lensmasters, love the whole spirit that permeates the place.

What I love best is the way that lensmasters cheer each other on, and there are no better cheerleaders than the Giant Squid Organizers (GSO's for short). Frankly, I don't know how Bonnie, Robin, and Patti do it. They run a very popular section of the SquidU forum, they have blogs that promote the Giant Squid program on Squidoo, they review lenses and award purple stars weekly, and they continue to make high-quality lenses of their own, just to mention a few of their regular activities.

Besides the GSO's, the whole Giant Squid community, as well as the wannabe Giants, promote challenges and other activities designed to encourage excellence in lensmaking. If you're new to Squidoo and don't really understand what I'm talking about (yet) then you must visit the So You Want to Be a Giant Squid? section of the SquidU forum and see the spirit of Squidoo in action.

Catch the spirit of Squidoo! Your lensrank will thank you for it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank You Susan! What a nice post : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to Squidoo and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I need to make another lens soon. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catch the Spirit of Squidoo, your lensrank will thank you for it. How right you are Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to be a giant squid. :) I've never heard of Squidoo, though - sounds like I've been missing out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.