Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

What All Squids Want - and I Got!


What do all Squidoo lensmasters hope for, strive for, wish for, live for? Do you know? If you're a lensmaster I'm guessing you do. The answer? Having your lens chosen as Lens of the Day.

Today was my day. I woke to lots and lots of Squidoo comment emails, which was my first clue. One said "Congratulations on LOTD" and then I knew for sure. Hooray! This is my first time receiving this great honor. What a way to start the week!

Making Fun of Sarah Palin - Has Political Humor Crossed the Line? is my honored lens. If you haven't seen it, I hope you'll take a few minutes to visit and read all the great comments answering the title question. Do you think political humor has gone too far this year? Add your comments to the duel. It's great fun!

Thanks, everyone, for creating such great content on the lens with your opinions and comments. Thanks, Megan, for choosing my lens. I'm so honored and still so excited!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Susan! Yes, I believe all of us covet that award! Here's to another one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,

    That's so great! Congrats on your featured lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Rhonda! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Squidoo, Do You?

    Yes, I Squidoo, too!

    Congratulations, Susan, on winning the honor to be Lens Of The Day!!

    I hope you are still basking in the LOTD feeling.

    I am happy that I discovered you - and another Squidoo Blogger Blog. There are so many Squidoo lensmasters names and photo images that I recognize here on your I Squidoo, Do You?... blog. It really is becoming a Squidoo world!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.