
Whew! I didn't expect it but when I heard that the new class of Giant Squids had been announced, I took a peek at one of my lenses just in case and, whadaya know, there was a Giants badge on my profile! I did it! I qualified as a Giant Squid on Squidoo!
It's been 24 hours now and the news is still sinking in, but I'm convinced at last that I didn't dream it. I am simply unable to describe how excited - and how humbled - I am about this honor.
You won't know how that actually feels until you're there, so if you're still working towards Giant Squid status, keep it up. The reward will be worth the effort, I promise. To find out how to qualify, read Megan's lens here. Find out who's included in this latest group on SusanVillasLewis's Class of 2008 lens. Congratulations to the new Giant Squids!
It's been 24 hours now and the news is still sinking in, but I'm convinced at last that I didn't dream it. I am simply unable to describe how excited - and how humbled - I am about this honor.
You won't know how that actually feels until you're there, so if you're still working towards Giant Squid status, keep it up. The reward will be worth the effort, I promise. To find out how to qualify, read Megan's lens here. Find out who's included in this latest group on SusanVillasLewis's Class of 2008 lens. Congratulations to the new Giant Squids!
Congratulations! I love you Class of 2008 page!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really popular blogging topic today. :-)
ReplyDeleteA big congratulations! I know when I found out I'd achieved Giant Squid status last fall my son and I did a happy dance around the room. The rest of the world doesn't understand how exciting it is:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteI made giant squid too and I still can't believe it!