Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My name is Susan52 and I'm a Squidoholic

I don't remember how it happened. It must have been fate. But one day back in May, I met Squidoo.

It was love at first lens and the relationship blossomed into pure and total squidiction. Or squiddiction. Spell it with one 'd' or two, it doesn't matter. I'm still hooked.

Sleep? Not much. Eat? Well, of course, but mostly here, at the keyboard, with Squidoo within sight. Work? Sure, in one window while Squidoo is open in another. When will another few affiliate commission cents be posted on my Squidoo dashboard? I don't know, but I don't want to miss it. And what if an idea for yet another lens pops into my head and fills my thoughts? Yea, I cannot ignore it but must act and claim yet another lens, another tenticle attached to the big, orange, one-eyed squid that that is - Squidoo.

Okay, okay. Enough of the mushy stuff, but never enough of Squidoo. I do love Squidoo, love making lenses, and really enjoy sharing Squidoo with others. I do it all the time, cluttering up mailing lists, answering questions with long posts and explanations. So, I decided, it's time to dedicate a space, a blog, just to Squidoo. I don't promise never to go off-topic, but here is where I will post my squid-explanations as well as random squid-thoughts. Squidoo is big and getting bigger and there's a whole lot to share, so I hope you will begin - or continue - your own squidventure with me here. Subscribe to our feed, bookmark us, and come back soon.

Come along. Squidoo with me.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had listened to you when you first told me about Squidoo. Well, better late than never - I love it, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.