Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

First Christmas Sales!

Just had the first sales this fall on my cashmere robe and slippers lens.

Let the holiday shopping season begin! Yay!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi I'm new to internet marketing. I've read that squidoo isn't like it used to be. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marc, Squidoo is changing with the times - for the better! I hope you'll join us there!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Susan. Can you recommend any courses or training for squidoo? I'm looking to promote Amazon products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything you need to know about Squidoo can be found on Squidoo and in the community - for free. We have a group called RocketSquids for "newbie squids" and I'd highly recommend that you join that. We also have a Learning Center on http://hq.squidoo.com/ where you can access tips and information. In fact, the HQ page is a page you should check out daily to keep up on changes as they happen!

      Delete
  3. Hi Susan can you recommend any training courses or the like for Squidoo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I sent in request to join RocketSquids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll look forward to seeing you there!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the sales, Susan. Sales are exciting! And to anyone else who sees this...I recently graduated from RocketSquids. Very helpful and I highly recommend joining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the RocketSquids plug, Dawn, and congratulations on your graduation! I hope there are many, many sales in your near-future, too!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.