Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Lens Formats Option on Squidoo

I've recently learned to believe it, and now the new "Lens Formats" option on Squidoo cements my belief.  Simple really does work best.  At least these days.

It all started with Twitter and learning to say something meaningful in 140 characters.  A challenge for wordy ol' me, but I loved it.  Don't judge me by my old, dictionary-sized Squidoo lenses.  I'm already sold on this new format and it isn't even "live" yet!

Gives new meaning to KISS (Keep it Simple, Squids!).

Love it!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new lens format option. Simple is good - fewer distractions and easier to read too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, especially about the distractions. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. And can be a challenge! (Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.