Just realized that it's Wednesday, halfway through the week already. Wow, time flies when I'm having fun!
It's also the 16th of January, already halfway through the first month of the new year. I started the year feeling very "up" and ambitious, ready to set goals and meet them head-on. So, I just pulled up the notepad file I made titled "goal notes" to see how I'm doing. (To be honest, I was a little bit afraid to look.)
Not bad, really. A few extra-strong points and one or two weak ones, but overall not looking bad for 50 percent of the way through the month and 4 percent through the year. I see how I need to adjust my focus and I'll be working on that. Definitely see that if I'm going to finish them, I need to spend more time dispersing those lenses that have fallen so low in lensrank. (Yep, one of those weak points.)
It really does pay to assess goals periodically. Have you looked at yours lately? How are you doing?
As seems normal, Susan, I haven't set any goals. I'd like to keep a small but steady stream of new listings uploading to eBay at night; I'd like to update every one of my lenses by the end of 2013; I'd like to write a blog post a week for each of my various blogs.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first year I've actually gotten fairly specific on my goals, Brenda, so I know what you mean. You've committed yourself now, here (good for you!), so you can re-assess at the end of the month! Thanks for the comment!
Delete