Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Totally In Love With Autumn

Fall has always been my favorite season and this year, following a long, hot, dry summer, I've fallen absolutely in love with autumn. 

Squidoo loves autumn, too, and is celebrating with a new lens theme. It probably goes without saying that I love it!  I've switched over some of my seasonal lenses to the new theme and they look so clear and crisp and fresh, just like I feel this time of year.  I'm feeling so inspired, in fact, that today I made a new lens for the theme (and, I confess, to satisfy a Squidoo quest while I was at it). 

The Razorbacks lost today, the truck repair came to a screeching halt when the part didn't fit, the new part for the riding mower didn't arrive, in fact in many ways this has been a bust of a weekend . . . but I don't even care. 

Did I mention that I'm in love with autumn?  I hope you love your autumn, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.