I'm very happy that two of my local friends are now lensmasters on Squidoo. It's fun to know other "squids" in real life!
Today, both are coming to the house and we're going to be talking about building a business online with an emphasis on how to Squidoo. (Gotta love "Squidoo" as a verb.) There are some things that I want to make sure they know as they start out, but I want to know what other lensmasters think is important for a new lensmaster to know.
I'd love if you'd leave a comment here giving your one best piece of advice for a new lensmaster on Squidoo. I'll make sure to pass your Squidoo tips along to my friends and I'll report back later to let you know how they're doing.
Thanks!
Never, ever sacrifice quality for quantity!
ReplyDeleteWell, congratulations, Susan, on having some friends come to Squidoo. I hope they enjoy it just as much as you do.
ReplyDeleteMy advice is to present yourself well: Write well, spell well, use your best grammar, and always seek to improve.
Excellent advice, Bonnie and MiMi! Thanks for taking the time to respond.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with it -- and meet and enjoy lots of super lensmasters!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joan. Fun is an absolutely essential ingredient, I'd say!
ReplyDeleteKnow the mechanics of building lenses, adding artwork, and rewriting for sem.
ReplyDelete