Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Missing a Squidoo Friend

I wasn't close online friends with Sherry Holder Hunt, but when I found out yesterday that she had died, it hit me hard.

Sherry was one of those people you just loved hearing from. Whenever our paths crossed, usually leaving comments on lenses, her contagious sweet spirit made me smile.

Sherry was an artist, a very talented one, and an encourager. She was also a wife, a mom, a daughter, a friend.

She left a comment on her facebook fan page on April 9th; by the end of the day she was in Heaven. Life is so short and nothing can be taken for granted, especially life itself.

Tributes to Sherry can be left on her facebook page, on this special tribute blog post, or on this thread at SquidU.

Sherry, you touched my life and you will be missed.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful testament, Susan. Sherry, indeed, was so very talented. And a wonderful person. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so shocked to read of Sherry's sudden death. She will be sorely missed on Squidoo and on Facebook. And I think all of us were reminded of the treasure of our days. Life can change in an instant. Good and bad. My sister reminds me often to "treasure the moments." She is so right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.