Is "Earn more money on Squidoo" on your list of new year resolutions? If so, boy are you in luck.
A group of generous professional Squidoo lensmasters has teamed up to produce an ebook, the Squidoo Step by Step Guidebook, to give you all the information you need to know to help make Squidoo lenses and to make them in such a way that you will get traffic and you will make more money on Squidoo.
Whether you need a checklist to learn to build your very first Squidoo lens or if you're looking for keyword and lens promotion tips for your existing lenses, this amazingly concise little book fits the bill. Honestly, I am impressed and I don't impress easily.
Find out where to download this f-r-ee ebook and learn about the associated Ning group that supports it on the Squidoo Step by Step lens. Here's to Squid-prosperity to all in the coming year!
Thanks so much for blogging about the Guidebook :) It's taken off so well!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thank you for your kind words about Squidoo Step by Step, Susan! The Tenfinity Group is thrilled with the response to the e-book and we appreciate super lensmasters like you helping us to spread the word!
ReplyDeleteSusan, this is high praise coming from you, dear lady -- a lensmaster who has my utmost respect. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteWhat an excellent resource!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I add a link to it on my Squidoo tips lens at
http://www.squidoo.com/tips_on_how_to_get_my_lens_noticed? Please let me know if that is ok.
Teddi
http://www.squidoo.com/teddi
Teddi, I'm sure that would be absolutely fine!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I will add it on my next update!
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad I discovered this blog. I see some familiar faces too. I've just created a lensblography too to support my squidooing. Thanks to the Squidoo community (Willow, Carol etc) my Squidoo earnings have grown and I hope to l/earn even more this year! Your're Blogrolled.
ReplyDelete