Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

From the Heart of Squidoo



Don't know if you knew it, but Squidoo loves you. As a gift to its lensmasters (and anyone else who's interested) the team at Squidoo HQ has put together an ebook and is offering it to you for free. It's a book of lensmaking tips contributed by the pros, lensmasters who've been there and done that and want to share the love.

Download Squidoo's Valentine's Day ebook here.

Happy Valentine's Day, with love from the entire SquidStaff and from me, too.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful gift. I hope you had a wonderful valentines day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I will download it--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great ebook. I downloaded it but I am unsure why mcafee is telling me they tested it and it shows to have adware etc etc attached to it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, I'm sure there are links in it, but just back to Squidoo lenses as I recall. My virus scanner didn't mind any of those, and neither did I! Hope you find the ebook useful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.