
I love angels, believe in angels, and know that I have angels surrounding me and mine. Now, I am an angel, at least on Squidoo.
One of my most recent Squidoo honors is to have been chosen as a SquidAngel. In case you don't know, SquidAngels are lensmasters who visit lenses all throughout Squidoo (and that's a LOT of lenses!) giving great lenses little boosts we call blessings, and that's a good thing! Sometimes SquidAngels leave comments to let the lensmaster know their lens has been blessed, but sometimes we visit quietly and unannounced. So, if your lens suddenly takes an unexpected jump in lensrank, it may have received a visit - and a blessing - by a winged lensmaster.
As I carry out my SquidAngel duties, I will be exploring the far corners of Squidoo. Maybe I'll visit your lens. If you want to increase your chances of having an angel visit your lens, the Angels Forum is a good place to make a request. Before you ask, make sure your lens is up to snuff, worthy of a blessing. SquidAngels have very high standards!
See you on Squidoo. Look up!
Congratulations! To me, you were an angel already. :)
ReplyDeleteMiMi, I can't tell you how much that means to me. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Susan, you are indeed perfect for this "angel" duty! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI've been on squidoo for some time but never took it serious until now. Wow! What a community. I have 6 weeks off of work due to a surgery and I'm spending all my time here....what a blast. This is really fun and addicting. Thanks for explaining what an angel is...I'm learning so much just by visiting all the lenses.
ReplyDeleteYou will make a great angel and ditto for me what mimi said.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on becoming a squid angel. That is really cool. I just found your blog today and I am now following it.
ReplyDeleteTeddi (Teddi14 on Squidoo)
http://www.squidoo.com/baby_kids_freebies