I'm spreading my tentacles on Squidoo. I've become a groupmaster.
Squidoo groups are created by lensmasters (who then become groupmasters) as places to gather Squidoo lenses that have something in common. My new group is called Squidoo's Great in 2008 and will consist of lenses about anything having to do with the year 2008.
Since 2008 is a leap year, if you have a lens about leap years, then your lens "fits" the group and you may join. There will be a presidential election in 2008 (have you heard??) so lenses about candidates and the election will also be included. If you have a lens about the 2008 Olympics, a 2008 model year car, a breaking news story from 2008 or other noteworthy event then you are welcome to join my group. I'm looking forward to seeing what lenses the creative lensmasters on Squidoo will submit to the group.
To join a Squidoo group you can visit the group's page and either make a new lens or add an existing lens by clicking on the corresponding link. If I run across a lens that would fit the group, I might send an invitation to the lensmaster to join the group. All lenses that are submitted must be approved by the groupmaster, and groupmasters have the power to reject a lens for any reason, but especially if the lens doesn't fit the group's specifications.
Do you have a Squidoo lens about something having to do with 2008? Visit the group page for Squidoo's Great in 2008 and submit your lens. I'd love to have you and together we can help make Squidoo really great in 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on my blog! You can learn more about me or my lenses on my Squidoo profile.